- This equipment is ideally installed on the solid outlets of grit traps in wastewater treatment plants, and is designed to separate the liquid phase from the mineral phase.
- The design of the inlet diffuser and the specific shape of the reception tank ensure optimal sedimentation and separation.
- The low rotation speed of the screw
(5 rpm) ensures efficient treatment of the sand and grit and better draining of the end product.
- The sand & grit-loaded effluent is introduced from the top of the tank by pumping or by gravity.
- A specific deflector and the particular shape of the tank help with sedimentation while reducing turbulence.
- The sediment particles measuring between 150 and 200 μm are simply and efficiently separated.
Download this product’s specifications
Contact an R&O engineer